Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wizzer D's Forsaken Bastard Corner:Scarlet Crusade


Scarlet Crusade! Confounded arrogance! These dag-blasted freaks think they can just run around with their skin all attached and organs snuggly contained well within the confines of their own body. Hmph! The shear thought that us Forsaken are on the same level as those filthy Scourge, it's unspeakable. These no-good-niks roam around, free from the laws of the land.

For instance, I was merely out hunting when my mana fell to a level below functionality. Of course I stopped and was sipping on my conjured water when she came. This little Scarlet filly ran up on me so fast I didn't even have time to put down my water. She drop kicked me in the back of the neck.

Completely regardless of general manners this little hussy persisted. Now back in my day, we not only had respect for those older than us, but our women new their place at home and always respected then man folk. Leave it to these whiper-snappers to turn the world upside down.

I had no choice, I was taught never to hit a girl. I regained my composure and cast polymorph. This fuzzy las then turned tail and ran. For the life of me, I'll never understand the youth today. I mean, that surprise attack could have stopped my heart, had it been beating in the first place. So now I'm stuck here at the Inn, bedridden and useless, rubbing Bengay on my neck and cursing at the follies of these dag-nabit modern times. I guess there's just no place for an old fart like me in this World of Warcraft. However, that don't mean I can't complain about it.

With regards,
Old Wizzer D.

World of Newscraft
worldofnewcraft.blogspot.com


*all images courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft

No comments:

World of Newscraft