Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blizzcon Tickets 2007

I know, I'm a bit behind. On sale as of the 12th. My prediction is they sell out in less then a week. No actual figures to back this prediction, it's just how fast I think they SHOULD sell out. Especially if I could afford to go myself.

Now, Just because I, nor any of my other writers will be able to attend, doesn't mean we don't have ways of getting the scoop from Blizzcon. Believe it or not, we have friends. Though they seem to be few and far between :).

We'll try to update a bit more often. I'm currently working on getting all the gear we're gunna need to do a video feed along with the articles. Funds are tight so be patient. I think the Wizzer is gunna have something here soon. He seemed real angry in passing today.

Well, that's it for now. Stay in touch.

Tomas Franklin

World of Newscraft
Worldofnewscraft.blogspot.com

No comments:

World of Newscraft