Saturday, June 23, 2007

WoW TCG Art Card Sets

Now I know some of you may be partial to actually play the TCG. In my personal, yet ever so humble opinion, I think it's stupid. Playing a card game you can play online? Hmmmmm...always seemed to me like another shot for Blizzard to make a few extra bucks more than the millions they already make every month. Regardless. They just released the new TCG Art Card Sets.

Now I know I just bitched about Blizzard raping it's fans for more money, but, I really want these. They are far less expensive, overall, than getting invested in a decomposable version of an online game. I also just really appreciate art. Especially when the particular subject of the art is something I'm really into at the moment.

The set includes:
  • 35 different 8"x10" art cards displaying art from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game.
  • Horde Images by Dan Scott, Justin Sweet, Todd Lockwood, Jonboy Meyers, Samwise and other top artists.
  • Alliance Set Images by Kev Walker, James Zhang, Todd McFarlane, Michael Komarck, Greg Staples and other and other top artists.
  • An exclusive game-playable TCG foil card.
  • A high-point-value UDE Rewards Card. Use these points to get enhancements for your online game or other exclusive prizes.


They are sold as two separate sets. The ever so amazing Horde set, and the slightly less, yet still extra cool, Alliance set. I know I'm bias, but look, Dave is the news anchor not me. I don't have to be fair and balanced. :P They're gunna run you $49.99 over at Game Stop/EB Games, but they're bound to bring you much joy. I'm sure you'll find them cheaper at a discount store in a couple weeks anyway.

So break out your official World of Warcraft Visa card and get to swipe'n. It's time to get your art on bizznitch!

You're ever so classy friend,
Tomas Franklin

World of Newscraft
worldofnewcraft.blogspot.com

No comments:

World of Newscraft