Thursday, June 21, 2007

Robin Hood Screenshot Contest

The 15 winners have been announced. Personally I don't think a lot of these screens deserved to win much of anything. Many of them looked like "Hey, here's me playing WoW!" Maybe I just don't have the keen eye for composition that the Blizzard staff possesses . I did however find one winner that I thought actually deserved a prize.




The picture to your right was submitted by Moonasha. This, to me, is the only one of the lot that looked like it took some kind of effort. For a screen shot contest, this really shows a lot of effort. I like it. (click image for larger view )








The rest of the winners can be found here, but don't say I didn't warn you. They aren't "gouge your eyes out" bad, but they definitely aren't good. Of course, as usual, I'll leave the final judgment to yourself. Till we meet again.

-Tomas Franklin

World of Newscraft
worldofnewcraft.blogspot.com


*all images courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft

No comments:

World of Newscraft